By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
1. Open to residents of the UK, unless otherwise stated. Not open to residents of the Republic of Ireland. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Tyre Force Ltd, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with the Tyre Force Ltd. Entrants must be over 18. The promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions.
2. Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted.
3. Entries must be received by Tyre Force Ltd by the closing date stated in the competition literature.
4. Winner will be selected at random on the draw date of 26th July 2015.
5. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
6. To enter we will ask you to register your personal details with us. Your personal details will only be used by Tyre Force Ltd and may be passed to our agents to administer the promotion and send out prizes. Personal details will only be used for marketing purposes from Tyre Force Ltd. We will not pass personal details to any third parties.
7. If any prize cannot be distributed or is returned as undelivered the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner or to give the prize to charity. If we require a response before we award any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else. The Promoter has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded.
8. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold by winners.
9. The £200 voucher can only be used against Maxxis brand tyres, purchased from Tyre Force Ltd in a single transaction, no change will be given.
10. The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the Promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if the Promoter suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
12. If we require a response before awarding any prize and no response is received within a reasonable period of time, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and will award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the first name(s) selected. Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be used for another prize draw or given to charity.
13. The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with the prize draw.
14. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for doing so.
15. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
16. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. The Promoter may publish first name, surname initial and/or town/city.
18. For information regarding the names of the winners (and, if applicable, their winning entries) email Tyre Force Ltd quoting the name of the prize draw or competition. Unfortunately we are unable to return any entries sent to us by post.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
20. The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.
21. Travel and accommodation are not included unless otherwise stated on the competition page.
Promoter: Tyre Force Ltd, Unit 3 Waldron Court, Prince William Rd, Loughborough, LE11 5GD, Registered in England No. 08525654
[ Tyre Force Ltd - http://www.tyreforceltd.co.uk ]
This policy was last updated on November 13, 2013
1. Data Protection Act 1998
We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. Our Services
We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
3. Data Protection Register
Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
4. Required Period
We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
5. Data Storage
For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
6. Email Updates
We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
7. Our Promise
We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
8. Data Shared With Partners
We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
9. Email Options
If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
10. Partner Privacy Policies
In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
12. Product Updates
We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
13. Email Content
All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will include a link to a page from which you will be automatically unsubscribed fromt he list.
15. Contact Us